ONLINE Seminar: Estate Planning in the COVID-19 world, options and more
Time & Location
About the Event
Much of the State of Alabama is under "Stay at Home" orders, and even those that aren't are being very limited in their "in-person" engagement. Now, more than ever, smart estate planning is needed.
Darrell Cartwright will present a short video seminar on your estate planning needs, how to fulfill them in the current environment--safely, legally, and in a manner best suited to meet the needs of you and your family. Among the topics to be covered are:
- "Meeting" with the lawyer. Can you accomplish what you need via telephone, email, or video conference?
- What you will need to discuss.
- Areas of concern in today's world.
- Specific legal documents, including Last Will and Testament, General Durable Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxies, Living Wills, Funeral and Burial Instructions, and Advance Directive for Health Care
- Drafting of documents, and review. How this can be accomplished safely.
- Video conference tools you may be able to use with your lawyer. Darrell Cartwright primarily utilizes Zoom, which generally does not require a client to have anything special on their computer other than their built-in web camera and microphone that comes with every laptop. Other possibilities include FaceTime, Facebook Messenger and Google Hangouts.
- Proper execution of Estate planning documents. Mr. Cartwright will discuss Governor Kay Ivey's Executive Order, and how that can help clients. You can have a well-drafted Estate Plan, Wills and other documents you need prepared for you and legally and properly executed -- without ever leaving your home. Find out how during this free video seminar.
Topic: Estate Planning in the COVID-19 world; options and more
Time: Apr 2, 2020 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 245 687 422